Coaching Mastery is also called the Coaching Boot Camp because it is an intense immersion into coaching and personal development.
Here we cover six more models for making coaching systematic.
- The Axes of Change – a model of how Generative Change works with eight coaching roles for being a Change Agent.
- The Matrix Model – a systems model for following a client’s energy through his or her system of meaning.
- The Self-Actualization Quadrants – a practical model for how Self-Actualization works as a person and synergizes their meaning into their performances.
- The Benchmarking Model – a process for operationalizing concepts that are intangible and setting up metrics for measuring success and change.
- The Facilitation Model – a model for how we facilitate challenge and compassion to create the ruthless compassion of coaching.
- The Meta-Programs – a model for perceptual lens and how to read a person to match his or her style of processing.