The veritable explosion of business opportunities in Asia needs to be matched by an equally rapid increase in top management ― people with the values, knowledge, and skills required in a highly globalized, complex, and ever-changing environment.
To respond quickly to this need, the Advanced Management Program (AMP) was especially designed to equip owners and senior executives with tools needed to compete in today’s business environment as it takes a general but strategic focus on key business industries and global issues.
AMP is designed for top-tier managers with at least 10 years of experience handling senior managerial position, for business owners undergoing expansion or internationalization, and for senior executives being groomed for succession or promotion.
AMP enables participants to:
network with other senior executives coming from diverse businesses and various regions – local and international – to gain better understanding of businesses in Southeast Asia
take advantage of the flexible schedule with minimal work disruption through the program’s modular structure
experience business simulation in different thriving environments and booming economies in the region
get world-class education from the combined roster of faculty from the UA&P, the IESE Business School, and affiliate schools in Asia
Program Delivery and Topics
AMP is divided into 4 separate modules that are spread over 6 months. Each module corresponds to a week.
The sessions are held in key Southeast Asian cities and in the IESE campus in Barcelona, Spain.
AMP’s teaching methodology includes case studies, group discussions, lectures, business games, coaching, and mentoring.
(March 19 to 23, 2018 / Manila, Philippines)
- Management Philosophy & Mission
- Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Leadership in a Period of Crisis
- Strategies for Management of Information
- Corporate Governance & Accountability
(May 14 to 18, 2018 / Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Global Economics & Competitive Advantage of Nations
- Cross Cultural Management & Leadership
- Industry Economics & Strategy
- Understanding ASEAN
(July 23 to 27, 2018 / Manila, Philippines)
- Opportunities in Crisis & Decision-making under Uncertainties
- Redesigning Business Focus & Financing Growth
- Strategic Marketing & Service Management
- Value Creation and Proposition
(September 17 to 21, 2018 / IESE Business School, Spain)
- Commitment & Corporate Culture
- Developing & Forming Leaders
- Negotiation & Communication
- Senior Team Decision-making
- Leadership in Innovation